REASONS TO OWN
1. Community and Lifestyle - Lake Chelan and Bear Mountain Ranch are recognized for their stressfree, and easy-going lifestyle. It's a friendly place where neighbors call each other by their first names. This atmosphere fosters a sense of community and connection and is the ideal place for urban escapees to relax and unwind. A true four-season playground offering fun activities including boating, hiking, biking, and superb golfing. Winter sports enthusiasts can snowmobile, snowboard or cross-country ski at nearby Echo Valley and Echo Ridge or downhill ski at Mission Ridge. Wine lovers will enjoy wine tasting at more than a dozen wineries, and participating in many of the area's annual wine events. With its bounty of clear lakes, blue skies and lavish vistas, Bear Mountain Ranch is the ideal place to set down some roots.
2. Architecture and Design - Designed to impact a small portion of its high-desert setting, Bear Mountain Ranch provides its owners with the opportunity to experience ranch living coupled with upscale resort amenities. Architectural standards are in place to ensure that Bear Mountain Ranch homes maintain a High Desert Ranch design. This consistent design integrity helps maintain the owner's home values today and far into the future. With quality amenities and architecture, the entire development has been crafted to stand the test of time.
3. Dry, Sunny Weather - Attracting visitors from around the country, the Lake Chelan area is known for warm, dry and sunny seasons with an average rainfall 2" less than Tucson, Arizona and over 300 days of sunshine. The mild climate also invites exceptional residential outdoor living.
4. Premier Golf Experience - The Bear Mountain Ranch Golf Course capitalizes on rugged rolling terrain and natural plateaus, providing golfers with panoramic non-stop views, resort style services and an amazing golfing experience. Here, every hole is a "signature" hole. The course was recently ranked by PGA Touring Professionals as one of the top 6 new golf courses in America.
5. Ideal Location - Bear Mountain Ranch is located at the gateway to Lake Chelan, about three hours from Seattle, Spokane, the Tri-Cities area and Canada, making it an easy weekend getaway or a longer vacation that is removed but not remote.
6. Nature, Space and Night Sky - The guiding force behind the design of Bear Mountain Ranch is its natural environment. Homes are designed and built with indigenous materials. Low impact lighting invites owners to experience the region's spectacular night sky. Neighborhoods and residences are crafted to allow plenty of space to live and grow while building a sense of close community. Ranch residents relish a lifestyle that pairs the utmost in gracious living with the unparalleled natural setting and rich traditions of this sun-drenched area.